Dwarves With A Passion
March 28, 2024, 07:30:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Readers: This is NOT the official DF forum!
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

eRepublik

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eRepublik  (Read 1392 times)
beorn090
Escaped Lunatic

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2008, 12:47:22 pm »

Not sure how many eRepublik players are here right now but what are your plans in the face of the elections. I'm starting to think about quitting since things don't seem to be able to get any better.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

A_Fey_Dwarf
Bay Watcher

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 03:55:50 pm »

I just bought a Q2 house, so I think i might stay for a little longer. But Beorn, doesn't this put your hopes up a little?

Oh and what elections are you talking about, I am finding it very difficult to navigate through the new version as i keep getting automatically logged on to other people's accounts. Just yesterday I was some Croatian from South Africa and I couldn't log out of that user.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 03:59:47 pm by A_Fey_Dwarf » Report Spam   Logged
beorn090
Escaped Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 10:07:40 pm »

I'm talking about the current congressional elections that were held yesterday. TNT won 66% of congressional seats. They had such a rousing turnout of 21 voters for 26 congressmen compared to our 34 voters for I think 8 congressmen. They are now in complete control of eThailand barring admin involvement which is something I highly doubt they will do.
Report Spam   Logged
A_Fey_Dwarf
Bay Watcher

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 12:37:31 am »

Errr... How come I wasn't alerted to this vital election by the eRepublik alerts? Stupid V1.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum