Dwarves With A Passion
March 29, 2024, 10:51:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Readers: This is NOT the official DF forum!
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Move it already!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Move it already!  (Read 3667 times)
Deon
Bay Watcher

Dwarf Drunk

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 01:25:00 pm »

Doh, today is the day of my pwnage. I should start to play again to stop making silly notes.
Report Spam   Logged
Wolfking6116
Bay Watcher

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 04:15:34 pm »

The stuff isn't forbidden or owned? The dwarves can get to it? You have free dwarves with item hauling enabled? The dwarves can get to the destination stockpile? The stuff isn't on fire? (I think the dwarves no longer try to pick up stuff that is on fire.) The stuff doesn't have a monster sitting on it, scaring dwarves away? Do the stockpiles have weapons and armour, of all types, qualities and materials enabled?

I can't really think of anything else it could be.

Nope. Yup. I have 52 idlers, about 15 -dedicated- to hauling. Yes, its 1 Z-Level above, up the stairs. No it's not a fire. No monsters in my barracks. No, each is specified, easier to forbid the stuff I don't want them wearing.

Uhh.. I think I found the problem. Some leather shields (Shh, I made them on purpose.) were in the leather armour bin. Though I still don't know what the problem was with the bolts, my only marksmen ran all the way downstairs (3 Z-levels) got one stack and went up the to range until they were all gone. >_> Ahh well, thanks for the help!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum